Competition Terms & Conditions – Guess how many nuts are in the glass jar[ssba]
Terms & Conditions – Guess how many nuts are in the glass jar?
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. For an entry to be valid please like the page and post below how many metal nuts you think are in the glass jar, only one guess per person.
3. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Berg Engineering are ineligible.
4. To be eligible to win the prize entrants must be aged 18 or over.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
6. This is a game of skill.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. Competition commences 05/10/16 and ends at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 09/11/16. All entries must be received by 09/11/16 (“Competition Period”). On 10/11/16 the winner will be drawn at random for all the correct entries.
9. The gift card show is for illustration purposes only. The winner will receive a Visa Gift Card to the value of $200 AU. The Prize is non-transferable, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. Promoter may substitute an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary.
10. The name of the winner will be announced on Facebook & Linkedin on the 10/11/16 and notified via these websites (reply to comments). It is the winner’s obligation to send a private message with their details, including their full name and address, to the Promoter. In the event that a winner fails to confirm acceptance of the Prize within 5 (five) AU business days being notified of the results, then the Promoter reserves the right to award their Prize to another who provided the correct answer to the question.
11. Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time without notice or liability where the circumstances beyond its control make it impossible to continue.
12. Promoter reserves the right to modify, vary the Competition and/or these Terms and Conditions at any time.
13. By entering the competition all participants consent to their details being used by the promoter, Berg Engineering, for future marketing and promotional purposes.
14. This competition runs in conjunction with our Facebook page for an additional chance to win.